If you’re following me on Instagram you’ve probably seen me posting more recipes and food photos as a result of Luke and I diving into the Whole30 on January 1st! We’re on Day 21 today…wahoo! Wrapping it up 🙂
It’s been so fun to share recipes on Instagram because the feedback has been bananas, pun intended :). I’ve had so many people message me for this specific recipe and after I shared the above picture, many of my friends have since sent me pictures of theirs… and they all look delicious!
Without further ado, here is my Whole30 Sweet Potato Toast Recipe!
• 1-2 Large sweet potatoes (thinly sliced)
• 1-2 Tbsp. Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
• Toppings very
1. Wash potatoes and pat dry.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Line a baking sheet.
4. Slice sweet potato lengthwise into 1/4″ an inch slices.
5. Coat both sides of sweet potato with oil and lightly sprinkle with salt.
6. Cook for 30 minutes (Flip after 20 minutes).
7. Set oven to broil and continue to cook for one minute on each side, until toasty! (Just keep an eye on them, they can burn easily).
8. Add your favorite toast toppings.
Feel free to mix up your toppings! The images posted above include:
- Grilled chicken, mashed avocado with olive oil and Everything but The Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe’s
You can also try:
- Almond butter with blueberries, walnuts and honey
- Almond butter with banana
Let me know what you think!